This is a moderated blog and should contain only comments that relate to our photographers blog. We will not engage in viewpoint discrimination, but we reserve the right not to post, or to remove after posting, comments that:
- Contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language;
- Contain language that would violate the law if published;
- Contain threats, personal attacks, hate speech or defamatory statements;
- Contain copyrighted or other proprietary material without clear indication of permission to copy the material from the original source;
- Suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- Are repetitive postings or “spam”;
- Are off-topic of the original post; or
- Promote or endorse a commenter’s own commercial services, products, or entities.
Please remember that any information you provide will be available to the general public. We will not collect any personally identifiable information from blog comments. Should any personal information be included in a blog comment, we will not sell it, nor will we share it except as permitted by law. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information in the body of your comment.
From time to time, Deniz or the support staff will write comments. We will always clearly identify ourselves when doing so. This does not mean we agree or disagree with another commenter. The goal of staff comments is to answer specific questions or to make sure the conversation stays productive and on topic.
Please be respectful of others who use this site.
Please feel free to contribute to my blog.